Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BRAIN FART

I HAVE JUST HAD A HUMONGOUS BRAIN FART

Yup. That's right. My DAILY Brain Fart. But this one felt so big, it went through my eyes, ears and mouth, disintegrating my inner organs, blowing up my guts so badly I could hear the splatter as it hit the ground. or should I say, as I hit the ground. I'm dead. But I'm still typing this out.. Life sure works in WEIRD ways huh.

   VS  
  
Tsk tsk. Can you believe this? PeOplE HAve eVEn gOnE ARoUnd TeAcHInG iNNOcEnt ANImaLS to UsE Bad VeRB TeNSes :/ (AND SPELLING TOO?!?!?)

For those who are wondering how this horrible horrible tragedy could have possibly happened, let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a hamster named Riley. Riley was a very stupid hamster, I'll tell you that right now. One day, Riley was being his usual stupid self, and decided he wanted to try something stupid. Now, there was another hamster I will tell you about today. His full name is the SUPER EVIL NINJA MUTANT HAMSTER LORD MUAHAHA THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.

The SUPER EVIL NINJA MUTANT HAMSTER LORD MUAHAHA THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT
But because that name is quite wordy, we shall call him.. THE Hamster. So. THE Hamster was bored, so he wanted to do something amusing just for the hell of it. So he convinced stupid Riley (which wasn't that hard, believe me) to try launching into space using the hamster space program.
 

However, the master plan failed, and riley ended up being blasted off a cliff down a waterfall. THE Hamster found it hilarious. No one is sure if Riley felt the same way though.

You want to know what happened next?

Wanna?

Well. That's too bad. Because no one knooows.

I'm just joking. Maybe I know what really happened to Riley. But YOU never will. :)

STORYTIMES OVAA (OH NO!)




AWWW. I EVEN MADE CAILLOU SAD. Imma horrible person aren't I...

I'M SORRY OH BOOOHOOO HOW COULD ANYONE EVER FORGIVE OR DOING SUCH A HORRIBLE THING!! D:<

I'll go cry in a corner to repent for my actions and take a nap...


Crap. Now I can't even sleep. I even forgot the reason of my brain fart . Great. So I shall go back to doing pointless, lame things that waste my time. TOODLES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment