Monday, October 25, 2010

DOODLE JUMP IS DANGEROUS

For all of ya pipsqueak gooshabooshas, I would like to warn you in advance. DOODLE JUMP IS A NATURAL HAZARD AND ITS REALM MUST BE PUT TO A STOP IMMMMMEEDDDIAAATTELLY. this highly addictive game will have you HYPTONIZED and staring at the screen for HOURS.



Personally i blame JONATHAN (bahaha dude i don't even know how to spell your name properly) because HE. is. the. mastermind. behind. MY ADDICTION TO DOODLE JUMP :OO...



...o.O yes. its THAT serious.

and now I will post a picture of me in the future, 30 years later [if i manage to live that long with the evil manipulative bitch always trying to murder me (but trust me it is a mutual relationship)]



YESSS.

Now i shall dedicate this short poem to my retarded friendie Lindada who is cluelessly sitting beside me.

Your eyes
gaze over
you are just tired
but look dead
you turn to talk to me
BAMM
smooth
u walked into a door.

BAHAHA :D nah actually that was lame. LETS KILL TIME!!!!


ok. maybe not too literally :/

AND NOW I WILL GO AND DO WATEVER I WAS DOING BEFORE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. AND WATEVER I WAS DOING BEFORE IS NONE OF UR BUSINESS BECAUSE I SAID SO. BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. AND I CAN DO WATEVER I WANT. BECAUSE I FEEL. LIKE. IT..

..daamnn. o___o being a bossy bitch is hard.. How do u do it Lucia? JOKES :D


GAHHH. see. i was just murdered. AND NOW I HAVE COME BACK FROM THE DEAD TO HAUNT U ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah. I like you guyss too much :) oui. Je t'aime tout le monde!

ew. now the gooey feelings are pouring in. Randomness will stop... temporarily. For now. Really. Im completely serious. Yeah you heard me right. SUCK IT UP PRINCESSES.

cuz i said so :)

PS. BAHAHAHA IM SNEEAAAKKKKYYY. this is just how much ive really been hypnotized. In the fourth line, 6th word from the left, I SPELLED HYPNOTIZED WRONG.  uhoh doodle jump is now encouraging literacy errors GASP!!. HAHA I BET ALL U SUCKERS NEVER NOTICED!!!!!! and now i will leave CALMLY (!(&(*%$(*!(*!%(#!!!) and go gloat at my wonderful victory in the corner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment