Monday, October 25, 2010

Ew.. English Essays suck.. nah essays in general suck actually.. GRRR.

I. HATE. ESSAYS. MAKE THAT IN BOLDED LETTERS, MAXIMUM FONT, AND A DEEP BLOODY RED!!!!

I don't even know what my essay is on. Isn't life wonderful.

So. Most people would pray for success in life, happiness, blah blah crap.
Even the mafia does o.O...


WELL I PRAY TO CHANGE MY PROCRASTINATION HABITS~ BUT THIS ISN'T DOING ANYTHING. WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!?!?!?

Bahaha want to hear a joke I heard the other day? Course you do.

I asked god for a bike. But god doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

To all you christian and catholic duddies and peeps, I just want you to know I have nothing against god so DON'T BE OFFENDED. Nothing at all. Really. Seriously. Well other than... BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. GAHHH ESSSSAAAAYYYY!!!!

So. We just had a vunderful 4 day weekend. No school on thursday, friday, saturday, or sunday. So. This should have been plenty of time to do my work right? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Time hates me. I swear. SEE.


Ok. It is currently 10 59, time to get working :/ wish me luck duddies and peeps :'D

*cries deeply inside*

I was about say something important. Cuz everything I say is important cuz it comes outta my mouth. durr. 
Now that's a pretty mouth. Sighhh..

I cannot remember what the MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT I MUST SAY is. So. I will say it tomorrow. If I remember. And maybe.. maybe..

YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT. DUNDUNDUN!!!

>:) *maniacal laughter in background*

Now it is time for my mourning. Because its basically eleven fifty at night, and my essay is due first thing tomorrow :( and i still don't know my topic.

GAHHH MY F KEY IS GETTING RUSTY SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T EVEN COME OUT!!! FFFFF!!!!! FF FF FF F FFFF :/

Life is still wonderful. Boomapow is retiring for now.
Toodles :')

No comments:

Post a Comment