Monday, October 25, 2010

This is for my wubby in law, Nicoleyoleyoley because she's just so special

BANANA PEELS ARE AWESOME. NOT ONLY DO THEY PROVIDE YOU THE PLEASURE OF SLOWING RIPPING THEIR SKINS OFF AND GETTING THE SATISFYING FEEL AS THE DEFENSELESS BANANA IS STRIPPED BARE, BUT THEY CAN ALSO TRIP PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM GO FLYING!!! 

psst. let me tell you a secret. secretely..

BANANA PEELS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. They may seem harmless, until you slide on one and fall down the stairs, snapping your neck and going into a paralyzed state while the banana peel triumphs. It's true. You just don't know it.

OHOH!! :( but now it's not a secret anymore. ITS A FACT. AND THE WORD MUST BE SPREAD!!!!! All forces ready to aim at the secret banana squad!!!

DEATH TO ALL HARMLESS LOOKING BANANAS!!


ok now i can't help but feel a tad bit sorry towards the little guy :/

CURSE SENTIMENTAL FEELINGS!

The song As I Lay Dying by Confined is kinda hard to understand what they're actually saying.. Thanks for the suggestion Nanerpus, but I think I like Sum 41 better :p

Bahaha I forgot the original purpose of this post. Wubby in Law, you are awesome. And cute. And lovely. And sexy. And charming. You're sugar & spice, and everything nice :)

Nicoleyoleyoley


Now I will go throw up in the corner for saying such gooey crap. 

JOKES :D WE ALLLLL KNOW IT'S TRUE.
 
PURPLE ISSSS COOL. IM NOT DENYING IT; I ADMIRE PURPLE. JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE. BUT I DO THINK TURQUOISE IS COOLER.

dO You ThInk PufFins ArE cOoLeR OR pLaTyPUses? :O

 VS

Hard choice eh ;) So let's do something to help you decide.

FLYING SQUIRREL!!!



Daaamn. It's a clear winner.

Bahaha check out the song American Trash by Innerpartysystem i love the lyrics.

I've got this planet in my hands.
You know I'll waste it if I can.
Come on let's give it a twist
and if it all turns to shit
Oh wait, let's try that again.

My life's too short to have a plan
Here, let me help you understand
First take this drink and this pill
relax your mind and be still
Let's find out who I am
Cause I,
I'm just American Trash
Stupid American Trash

I've got this planet in my hands
I'll start to save it if I can
I'm satisfied with myself
don't care for anyone else
I'm so united when I stand
I get my facts from the TV
Believe in everything I read

It's such an ignorant bliss
when the whole fucking world wants to be
like me
Cause I,
I'm just American Trash.
Stupid American Trash.

And everyone is shutting down
the people all so worn out
Wake up, the dream is over
Wake up, the dream is over.
Cause I,
I'm just American trash.
Stupid American Trash. 

Hell Yeah :) wubby in law you rock

3 comments: